Meeting Link: https://meet.google.com/ims-vpbk-ybm
Week 1.2 (Sept. 21-25)
This Week’s Focus
Getting back into work flow.
How to email.
Quotebook set up.
No Red Ink
No Red Ink is due Sunday.
To Do List
NP: story due this week
Juniors/Seniors: Watch video about college resumes, create yours, turn it in for extra credit
PH: Email me photos you’ve taken this week and/or last.
YB: Quick Read Designs and Universal Page Design are due
LBTV: ASB Classroom Edits
YB: Oct 2-4 is a required workshop. See previous emails for the schedule
Email, call in during class, or Google Meet with class for attendance
Photo 2, 3: 2nd Six Weeks Project
Six Weeks Project: Human of Legacy (Environmental Portrait)
- Take 8-10 environmental portraits of a Legacy student.
- Photos must have full captions with expanded quotes
- Well lit and composed photos
- Variety of Photos
- Variety of Locations
- OK (70s)- Photo of a person at school or on the playing field
- Better (80s) – Photos a person at work and at school
- Best (90s) – Photos from different locations showcasing various aspects of the student’s life (work, school, home, church, hobbies)
- One photo will go to the Humans of Legacy Page
- You’ll build a portfolio in Spark of the remaining photos. (example)
- October 14- Photos due
- October 28- Presentation Due