Click on the link/contract of what you’d like to purchase. Senior ads and 2018 yearbooks are on sale now. Ad sales end October 6. Online ads for www.therideronline.com can be purchased for $50 a month. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Why buy an advertisement in Legacy’s student publications?
Senior Ads (online sales)
Senior Ads Mail in form (samples included)
Impressionist Photography will be on campus June 23-24, July 28-29 taking senior photos. Photographers will be in the Black Box Theatre near the Theater classrooms. You should receive more information in the mail.
Clothing will be provided. (Guys must wear the tux, and girls must wear the drape.) Bring your band instruments, sports gear, dogs, and props of all kind. You’ll have the opportunity to take more than just the yearbook pose.
Seniors Day 1 | PAC and Black Box | 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Seniors Day 2 | PAC and Black Box | 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.7
Underclassmen | English Classes | PAC
All Underclassmen Retakes
7 a.m. – 1 p.m. | PAC
Call Impressionist School Photo (972) 682-3600
Not all photos our talented photographers take make a publication, so we offer extra photos for purchase. Check out our photo store.
We’re growing and we need you! If you have an interest in writing, sports, video, photography, design, marketing, computers or just having fun – take a journalism class. We’re looking for photographers, writers, videographers, sports writers and more! Join the winning team. See Mr. Mallett or email him at email@example.com.
Did you know?
- Journalism is one of the largest extra curricular activities at Legacy. We have over 200 students in the program.
- Most journalism students are involved in other sports or activities. We have a student from most sports teams, band, choir, theater, JROTC and more.
- Journalism/Student Media students earn college scholarships from UIL.
- Over 2,000 people view our online newspaper, therideronline.com, a week.
- Our student publications have won national awards every year since Legacy opened and students travel to national conventions each year. New York in 2016.
- Legacy Student Media grads went on to work for ESPN, The Dallas Morning News, The Texas Rangers, NBC and other news outlets.
- Journalism I
- Photojournalism I
- Broadcast Jour 1
- Newspaper 1, 2, 3
- Yearbook 1, 2, 3
- Photo 2, 3
- Broadcast Jour 2, 3
- Independent Stud yin Journalism
therideronline.com has earned top ratings from UIL and won two Gold Crown Awards from CSPA and has been nomiated for a Pacemaker from NSPA. Our goal is to tell the stories within Legacy High School and to entertain and inform the student body, parents and community. Our print edition is also published two times a year.
Got story ideas or news? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Archive Issues | therideronline.com