Senior Photos Safety Information for Mansfield ISD Parents and Seniors
In accordance with all applicable orders and regulations from state and local health and governmental authorities, the MISD has developed a plan to allow Mansfield ISD students the opportunity to take senior yearbook photos during the summer of 2020. Mansfield ISD is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for all students.
Before Photo Day – Aug. 10
- Seniors will be contacted by Impressionist School Portraits by email to set an appointment time from 9 a.m. until 4:45 p.m.
- Students must answer a health screening questionnaire before entering the PAC for photos.
- Staff or students that answer yes to any screening question should return home.
- Each participant will have his or her temperature taken before entering the facility. A participant whose temperature is 100 degrees or above will be sent home.
- Any student or staff member who receives a positive COVID-19 test must report the results immediately to the Publications Adviser who will notify Mansfield ISD Health Services.
- Appointments are strongly suggested. Call 972-682-6300 or reply to the company email at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time that works for you.
- Walk-Ins are welcome, but seniors with an appointment will have time priority.
- Students may wear the traditional tux/drape provided by the photo company. A provided cap and gown may also be worn for an additional photo session.
- Impressionists School Portraits has submitted cleaning procedures for the provided attire.
- Fabric cleaner and UV cleaning will be used after each use and placed in drying/time out duration.
- Multiple tuxes, drapes, and caps and gowns are in the daily rotation.
- Full, sterile dry-cleaning of all clothing will take place at the end of each day.
- Students who are not comfortable wearing the provided clothing may wear personal attire. “Sunday Best” is required for yearbook photos. (No screen printing of any kind. Full button-up shirts for boys are required.)
Inside the PAC
- Only one outside PAC door will be used and will remain open during the day.
- During photo sessions, students and staff will maintain at least six feet distance.
- Lines will be spaced throughout the auditorium.
- Students are required to wear masks while waiting in line. The masks may come off for the photo.
- Students are encouraged to come alone; however, one parent may attend the photo session if desired. The parent must be in a mask 100% of the time and pass pre-screening health questions. Siblings or other non-Mansfield ISD visitors will not be admitted to any facility.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the PAC.
- Restrooms will be closed and unavailable.
- All areas used will be sanitized after each session.
- Students will not be allowed to congregate while in line, and they will be asked to leave immediately following their photo session.
- Students should schedule appointments before coming on July 10.
- There will be limited space for “walk-in” photo sessions.
- If maximum capacity is reached in the PAC, a note of when to return will be placed on the PAC entrance door.
- Essential Yearbook (Free): This sitting includes yearbook poses only. 4 tuxedo/drape poses are taken.
- Graduate Sitting ($10): This sitting includes all the poses you need for yearbook as well as 8-10 cap and gown poses. We will provide the cap and gown as well as the tux and drape. The session fee is $10.
- Senior Sitting ($25): This sitting includes yearbook and cap and gown poses as well as 12-18 poses in a personal outfit of your choice. A variety of casual poses will be taken with different backgrounds and props. The session fee is $25. This session is only available during our summer dates. It will not be available during the fall retakes.
- Ultimate Sitting ($35): This sitting includes yearbook and cap and gown poses as well as 25-30 poses in 2 personal outfits. A variety of casual poses will be taken with different backgrounds and props. The session fee is $35. This session is only available during our summer dates. It will not be available during the fall retakes.
Bring your band instruments, sports gear, dogs, and props of all kinds. You’ll have the opportunity to take more than just the yearbook pose.
The Senior and Ultimate Sittings will only be available during our summer sessions and will not be available during the fall retake dates.
Impressionist School Photo will include the purchase and yearbook selection process in the email sent before July 10.
October 5, 6
Underclassmen | English Classes | PAC | Online Order Form
Oct. 6 | Seniors Final Chance | Senior Retakes | Come on your own | No Proofs, No Retakes
Virtual Academy Students Oct. 6
Underclassmen | Any Time 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. | PAC | Online Order Form
All Underclassmen Retakes
7 a.m. – 1 p.m. | PAC
Call Impressionist School Photo (972) 682-3600